February 20, 2010

BM plan

As of this week, so far I have chosen the student that I am going to do my plan on in my class. I actually worked with this student for my case study so this should work out well. I chose to do this student, especially because lately he has been very aggressive towards other students. The other day he pushed another student on the playground and then he gotten written up with a referral to the office. As far as my data collection is concerned, I have just been taking anecdotal notes on his daily interactions with students.

2 comments:

  1. Liz, it sounds like you are off to a good start. I feel like my student is having some of the same issues, so maybe we could chat about our projects sometime! It's been so nice to see your smiling face each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also been doing anecdotal notes on my student and I see some aggressive behavior as well as apathy through her school day. Does your student love attention? I am wondering if my student acts the way she does because she wants attention so badly? Is it just mainly on the playground (when your student has free time) that he acts this way? I think that's a great idea to choose a student with whom you are already familiar!

    ReplyDelete